Saturday 23 June 2012

Gone hunting. Be back in 2 weeks!

I've come to the realization that my current state of joblessness between the Winter and Fall semesters means my free time would be better spent pursuing a job that can earn me a steady income for the next two months than working on my blog and other creative pursuits.  I do have a fallback position lined up, however it is not really suited to my skills and personality.  I'll probably only be silent for a couple weeks at the worst, so you probably won't even miss me before then.

When I get back, you can expect to see another D&D 5e play test report, and I'll also begin posting some of my own creative work on here for people to see.

On a related note, does anyone know of any job openings that involve customer service?

No comments:

Post a Comment